A worshipping, welcoming and witnessing church
The Church originated in 1847 in an old cottage but since 1915 has been located on the main road opposite Twickenham Green, just outside the town centre. The Green attracts many people in the warmer months and several events are held there. The Church participates in these events where possible and increasingly is keen to become involved in the local community.
The present building will seat 250 and when the keys were handed to the church on 3 March 1915 the prayer was and still is "that God will save as many souls in this building as there are bricks". This is a challenge that the Church aspires to and everyone is welcome to be part of this exciting vision.